1/72 - Pilatus PC-12 & NG/U-28A by Amodel & SOVA-M - released

Homebee

SOVA-M is to release a 1/72nd Pilatus U-28A (PC-12) - USAF, Finnish AF - kit - ref. SVM-72016

Sources: 

https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/SVM-72016

https://www.aviationmegastore.com/pilatus-u28a-pc12--usaf-finnish-af-expected-november-2019-svm-72016-sova-models-svm-72016-aircraft-scale-modelling/product/?action=prodinfo&art=165385

Box art

165385-0.jpg

V.P.

MattMemory2.jpg&key=454549e46694cda5ab5f

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, Admiral Puff said:

You could make a Flying Doctor aircraft out of that ...

Indeed, though I am interested in both USAF and Finnish AF schemes in this boxing. I expect Amodel will be releasing civil schemes at some point soon.

This is a long awaited for kit.  Couldn't get the vac and the resin one looks off so I'm happy.  Looking forward to it.  It'll fit in nicely to my "Special Use" aircraft.  Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

From the posted picture, it seems all parts are included to build the private operators versions as well as the military option. Markings aren't a problem as you can paint them whatever colour you choose.

Thanks

Jeff

8 hours ago, pinky coffeeboat said:

From the posted picture, it seems all parts are included to build the private operators versions as well as the military option. Markings aren't a problem as you can paint them whatever colour you choose.

Thanks

Jeff

Correct, just additional sprues for the different antenna fit on the military versions, I have 2 of the U-2 kits, just waiting for space on the bench.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Looks great, I just ordered one.  These are flown by many small airlines and for air-medical transport in many nations.   Thanks AModel.  Now how about a TBM and Cirrus SR22?

• 8 months later...