1/12 Hasegawa Suzuki GT380

, i like this lee ,I'm interested ,Tuned two strokes cauaght my eye back in the day , my brother had a rd 350 lc, it had micron pipes and other light mods with akai paintwork it had a fierce power band , me i used to tune vespa and lambretta engines, to the heady hights of 25-28 hp, not impressive you may be thinking ,but the starting point was around 9-11 hp ,and a 25 -28hp two stroke on those little wheels did require steady nerves

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SleeperService said:

Ye Gods That is beautiful already. I need that chrome pen thingy.

Are you going to have the gear indicator showing 8 as mine all did every misty/foggy morning :D

Lol,my GS 750 back in the day used to read "9" when it got wet !

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hewy said:

, i like this lee ,I'm interested ,Tuned two strokes cauaght my eye back in the day , my brother had a rd 350 lc, it had micron pipes and other light mods with akai paintwork it had a fierce power band , me i used to tune vespa and lambretta engines, to the heady hights of 25-28 hp, not impressive you may be thinking ,but the starting point was around 9-11 hp ,and a 25 -28hp two stroke on those little wheels did require steady nerves

Thanks for the interest,that sounds very impressive to tune a Vesp/Lambretta to go that well.

• Like 1

Well thank's Lee this inspired me to buy a bike kit,I popped into my LMS as I've my Grandson for the weekend and got him the Airfix

quick build Red Arrow had a look at the half dozen bike kits he had and picked up Tamiya's 1/12 CB 750 as he has 20% off their kits

which took it down to £12:50.

• Thanks 1

Oh yeah...the GT380...it was a lovely bike....and I remember these days when it was sailed for real little Money brand new. A friend of mine offered me his bike at these days...and I had to think twice...

OK I didnt bought his offer, instead I bought an Triumph 500 speedtwin from'62 directly in Manchester but that's another story...

I love your build and think I ll got get this little Suzy in my stash

Marco F

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, stevej60 said:

Well thank's Lee this inspired me to buy a bike kit,I popped into my LMS as I've my Grandson for the weekend and got him the Airfix

quick build Red Arrow had a look at the half dozen bike kits he had and picked up Tamiya's 1/12 CB 750 as he has 20% off their kits

which took it down to £12:50.

Nice purchase Steve,not built that bike yet,but i did build Tamiya's 1/6 CB1100R which was very nice and big !

Enjoy you bike project,if you thread some wire down the tube that Tamiya provides for the cables it helps to give them a more natural look.

• Like 1

• Lee Chambers changed the title to 1/12 Hasegawa Suzuki GT380