Enterprise and bird of prey 1:350

18 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Well done Enterprise and B.O.P. :clap2:... If i had to say anything negative. I think the shuttles in your shuttle-bay look like TNG. They seem to be to rounded on the nose for TOS. But thats only my opinion and i don't really count. 😉

The shuttle on the left-hand side is from the first movie -- appropriate, as this variant of the Enterprise is the movie version -- and, IIRC, was also seen in the fourth film picking up the crew of "HMS Bounty" from the sea after the BoP crashed in San Francisco Bay and released the whales. The other shuttle, on the right, is the type seen in the fifth movie -- and yes, it is rather TNG-ish to look at.

• Like 3

Looks great! The -A is the one project I'm waiting to tackle when I feel my skills are up to the task. Did you do your own lighting or get one of the pre-made kits? And how did the decals work for you? Debating whether I want to go with Aztec masking, but I also want to be able to finish one within a reasonable amount of time hah. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Shin said:

Looks great! The -A is the one project I'm waiting to tackle when I feel my skills are up to the task. Did you do your own lighting or get one of the pre-made kits? And how did the decals work for you? Debating whether I want to go with Aztec masking, but I also want to be able to finish one within a reasonable amount of time hah. 

Thanks 

I made the lights myself, but I didn't like the final project because I made various errors and the lights come on and go off together.  So I started a new Enterprise where the lights will come on with an arduino system with sounds and dialogues taken from the movie.  The Aztec decals were quite easy to put.  I used gray ones.  But maybe I would like the colored ones like in the movie.  But I will do it all next January.

• Thanks 1