Berlin Fv432

ivan-o

Finished at last!anybody who done this scheme on a Chieftain has my respect!

I have used Masterclub tracks and a Live Resin GPMG,added a scratch built slave lead otherwise OOB.

I have dirtied it up a bit as they did get out on the training ground and were not parade clean all the time.

Have a look and as always any comments more than welcome.

Cheers, Ivan

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 21

1 hour ago, Dads203 said:

Nice easy paint job I see ;)    nice work indeed :thumbsup:

Thanks 😀 The paint job isn’t really hard just time consuming. The times the masking tape came off and the line wasn’t straight was the biggest  pain. 😥

20 hours ago, Stealthman said:

Very nice indeed!! Fancy doing a Chieftan in this scheme. Which paints did you use?

Hi Stealthman,,l used the Mig Berlin Brigade paint set. Good luck on doing the Chieftain in was time consuming on the flat surface of this 432! All them curves on that turret 😀

To anybody who is thinking of this scheme I would recommend getting the Tankograd book for the Berlin Brigade it has a lot of photos and it also shows the proper lay out of the camo, Takom have not got it right!

Edited by ivan-o
  • Like 2

Hi ivan-o,

The astounding coincidence is I was chatting to some lads from the British bulldogs SIG at the Wombourne show yesterday on doing one of my S & M fv432's in this very scheme!

The S & M is 1/72, so mine may be a bit more awkward.

I've taken the MIG Berlin paint set on board, one of the lads in the SIG also recommended the Tankograd book too.

I shall peruse your photos of a cracking build  with great interest!

Edited by Whofan
  • Thanks 1

On 9/9/2019 at 5:54 PM, ivan-o said:

Hi Stealthman,,l used the Mig Berlin Brigade paint set. Good luck on doing the Chieftain in was time consuming on the flat surface of this 432! All them curves on that turret 😀

To anybody who is thinking of this scheme I would recommend getting the Tankograd book for the Berlin Brigade it has a lot of photos and it also shows the proper lay out of the camo, Takom have not got it right!

Thanks Ivan👍