Hi

bobakloogs

Hi all,

I have been lurking around these forums for a little while and have decided to do the right thing and sign up 😀 I have very little experience modelling, the last model I made was probably 30 years ago and it was probably a mess lol. However I am a commercial aviation fan and decided I wanted to dip my toes in the water and see how I got on. I have purchased a Revell Etihad A320 kit and am currently botching my way through it, though I have picked up a few hints already from these fine pages. I will put some pics up for constructive criticism on the wip pages over the weekend.

Anyways nice to meet you all and I look forward to becoming an active member of these pages, any questions feel free to ask

Tom

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bobakloogs said:

and am currently botching my way through it,

Gidday Tom, an interesting phrase you have used! 😁 I'm sure it will work out, they usually do, if you don't expect too much from builds done as a beginner. And all of us were beginners at some point. Welcome aboard. Regards, Jeff.

Hello Tom form the Land Of Enchantment USA. That is the state of New Mexico. As you say your a beginner and we were all there at some point in time. There is a great bunch of people here and as you I lurked for sometime. Again welcome aboard.

Ron VanDerwarker

Hi Bob

I see you are in Frimley. Farnborough IPMS meets almost on your doorstep. We are having our monthly meeting this coming meeting. If you want to pop along and have a chat with fellow model addicts, here's our details - 

https://www.ipms-farnborough.co.uk

On Saturday 14 September we are hosting our annual Modelfest Show - again very close to you. DEtails are on our website.

Look forward to meeting you at some point.

19 minutes ago, Eric Mc said:

Hi Bob

I see you are in Frimley. Farnborough IPMS meets almost on your doorstep. We are having our monthly meeting this coming meeting. If you want to pop along and have a chat with fellow model addicts, here's our details - 

https://www.ipms-farnborough.co.uk

On Saturday 14 September we are hosting our annual Modelfest Show - again very close to you. DEtails are on our website.

Look forward to meeting you at some point.

Hi, that sounds great. I'll definitely check out the website thanks.