PMMS

spaddad

I understand that Terry Ashley, who is PMMS, has had health issues and is not currently updating the site. This has happened in the past.

He's been posting on missing-lynx and Facebook very recently so hopefully his health is better and PMMS may get new posts sometime soon.

Hope this helps

P

• Thanks 1

It would be an enormous shame to lose PMMS. It is such a valuable resource.  It would be nice to think that, should Terry be unable to continue with it, someone else would be willing and able to take it on.

One thing has always intriguiged me.  Does Terry buy all of the things he reviews (in which case any successor needs deep pockets and a big shed!), does he borrow them to review or has he reached the stage of prominence and gravitas where manufacturers supply him with review samples?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Das Abteilung said:

One thing has always intriguiged me.  Does Terry buy all of the things he reviews (in which case any successor needs deep pockets and a big shed!), does he borrow them to review or has he reached the stage of prominence and gravitas where manufacturers supply him with review samples?

This might answer a few questions.

https://www.perthmilitarymodelling.com/about.htm

It appears that whoever takes it on (if anyone, and if Terry offers it up) will have to have lots of free time and deep pockets, as well as being able to construct a sound working relationship with the site's sponsors.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...