Here's my 1/48 F-105G, which I was building in the Sharkmouths GB. Build thread is here.

It's the Hobby Boss kit, which I thought was pretty good but unnecessarily fiddly in a few places. Decals are from Caracal and were excellent, cockpit is Aires, and I used MPR paints.

thanks for looking

Julian

1/48 F-105G

1/48 F-105G

1/48 F-105G

1/48 F-105G

• Like 43

Thanks everyone! And @CaracalModels your decals are awesome!

i have a question for everyone about my photos - I’m viewing on my phone at the moment and they look a bit dark to me, on my computer when I was uploading to Flickr they looked ok. Do they look dark to everyone or is it just me?

I am a Thud fan. Had a group of G models pass thru Udorn RTAFB in September 1972. Great build fantastic looking kit in wrap around

Ron Van
Derwarker

• Thanks 1

Hey I'm building this at the moment!  Just assembled the engine but will not be painting it as I don't think anything will be visible when the fuselage is all buttoned up!  Also got the Caracel decal sheet & will also be doing a wrap-around scheme.  Obviously you have been reading my thoughts - quite disgraceful 😆.

• Haha 1

lovely build - great choice of scheme - gotta luv all that effort they went to in wrap around camo, low viz markings and then stuck on a massive sharks mouth :)

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...