Tzeentchian Knight

Here's one of my 40k models from a while ago. My Chaos Knight Armiger of Tzeentch. Figured this is the best place for it.

b3997ec7c0ccb19342c43a98ce864611.jpg

ca23cc0f8f3fff764849aa3976355f6b.jpg

f98a8916ee7e7a4b9d4aa541cec132de.jpg

650d2d88f7e75f8e480adf5cdf10e15d.jpg

Edit: Doh!!!! Supposed to be in RFI. Need an admin to move it pls

Edited by Adam Poultney
  • Like 12

9 hours ago, DalekCheese said:

Hey, that’s great! Is it a kitbash or a real thing?

It is a minor conversion from the Imperial Knight Armiger Helverin kit. I added the horns, spikes along the top, and spikes at the back. Additionally I removed some iconography from the back and added what I guess could be a pipe or something

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, DalekCheese said:

I’ve just got two stock ones of these- any tips for construction?

A lot of fit issues by scale model standards on the weapons, get out the filler. I didn't bother because it's just not worth the time to me on a wargaming model that will be damaged and repaired who knows how many times, so perfection isn't that important.

Leave as much carapace off as you can for painting (I'm not even sure if I ended up putting it all on this one in the end).

Base is very much optional because they balance absolutely fine without.

If you want, magnetise the shoulder pads so the weapons can be removed for easy transport.

21 minutes ago, Adam Poultney said:

A lot of fit issues by scale model standards on the weapons, get out the filler. I didn't bother because it's just not worth the time to me on a wargaming model that will be damaged and repaired who knows how many times, so perfection isn't that important.

Leave as much carapace off as you can for painting (I'm not even sure if I ended up putting it all on this one in the end).

Base is very much optional because they balance absolutely fine without.

If you want, magnetise the shoulder pads so the weapons can be removed for easy transport.

Thanks!

• Like 1