Zvezda 1/35 Soviet 4.5 ton truck (ZiS 151)

Vaastav

You cannot post photos direct from your laptop. You need to use a hosting site such as Flikr, Google Photos or Village Photos. In FAQ's there is an "idiots"" guide to posting photos on here using Village Photos.

HTH's.

John.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Bullbasket said:

You cannot post photos direct from your laptop. You need to use a hosting site such as Flikr, Google Photos or Village Photos. In FAQ's there is an "idiots"" guide to posting photos on here using Village Photos.

HTH's.

John.

Thank you Bullbasket

spacer.png

After all the painting

spacer.png

spacer.png

As I now am going to be out of my hometown, so any improvements/suggestions will only be able to be done in October. 

Please feel free to tell me where I could have done better.

Thanks

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Vaastav said:

Any comments

Hello @Vaastav! It’s very good that you’re finished this work, congratulations! My main comment that I don’t like the moulding lines on the truck wheels and the soldiers - I recommend to remove it from the start; these things become so prominent when the paint is on. The second thing is a skin tone - it’s too gray. What the paint you’re used for this build?

The paint is Camlin Artists Acrylic, good modelling paints are hard to come by over here.

What do you suggest I do about the skin tone, since I used a mix of Titanium bleach and milk white.

I will clean up the model as you suggest

5 hours ago, Vaastav said:

What do you suggest I do about the skin tone, since I used a mix of Titanium bleach and milk white.

You can add some amount of yellow or even the red, I think.

5 hours ago, Vaastav said:

I will clean up the model as you suggest

It will be worth it in the end!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...