TOC TOC Spartacus is arrived

spartacus2000

Hi everyone, I'm Marco from Milan Italy.
53 Years and model maker since I was 6 years old, with my first kit in the airfix bag: a cesna in 1:72 scale: a real disaster, a ball of glue with some yellow bits in the middle.
I am a multifaceted model maker and I go from aircraft to vehicles with excursions into the world of miniatures (Napoleonic and my favorites was ancient).
I like to make my models unique, I also a scracht builder and i love super dettailing my works
I Like ww2 navy airplane and ww2 in general.
I am also a 3D model maker and I own a SLA 3D printer (resin) with which I produce the pieces that I need for the details of the models.
My goal is to design a complete model and then print it and mount it but this is very far away (I hope to live a long time eheheh).
I'm active on 2 forums in Italian. modelismopiù and modeling time and on arc in English.
If you have time and want to pay a visit to my works, this is the link to my wip galleries.

http://www.modellismopiu.net/m+gallerie/main.php?g2_itemId=132902
I hope to post something as soon as possible, I started a IXc Eduard spitfire in 1:48 that I will do OOB since it is a profipack and time is short.

For now is all

Cheers Marco

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...