Not Stew again

On 26/09/2019 at 21:47, Badder said:

Hi Scottie,

Typing as someone who is in the (currently halted) process of building a farmhouse ruin, and having built a full house in the past, with lots of vegetation, I know how much work goes into getting things to look natural, and realistic. All I can say is yours is pretty bloomin' wonderful. definitely a work of art.

A couple of questions, if I may?

Did you treat the Seafoam in any way apart from painting? Varnish, PVA glue etc?

And those small light green plants by the chopping block, what plants are they and where did you get them/buy them from?

Rearguards,

Badder

ps, LOTS of photos would be nice, both of WIP and close-ups of the finished thing.

Hi Badder,

Thanks for the very kind words and I look forward to seeing yours finished off. As to the seafoam there was no pre treatment just sprayed with acrylics. The grasses were if I remember were from reality in scale, but many companies make these sort of things.

Scottie

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 19/11/2019 at 17:45, Vince1159 said:

That's a beautiful job,just a thought but how a very tired Traction Avant in here....

Thanks Vince I appreciate the kind comment, I was thinking along the same lines but it now has a field kitchen in it.

• Like 1