Arma Hobby 1/72 Fokker E.V (Junior Set)

Here's my completed Fokker from the May, Blitzbuild 1 GB - didn't quite make completion back in May as I had trouble with the lozenge decals folding up - by the time I had worked it out I had lost some of the lozenges and too much time.

Anyway, in an effort to get it done before joining the Blitzbuild 2 GB this weekend I finished it off - the extra time allowed some weathering and rigging which I probably wouldn't have attempted in the GB.

All in all a very nice little kit, even with the tricky decals. Hope you like her.

48612299971_0f976ccd13_b.jpg

48612299311_12416ecae7_b.jpg

48611951773_e450e773a7_b.jpg

48611950613_0eaa681c69_b.jpg

• Like 35

I like how it has turned out , btw can you tell me how you suggest to approach the decal application so that I don't run into the same issue ; this kit is next in my build pile.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/28/2019 at 1:45 PM, Basuroy said:

I like how it has turned out , btw can you tell me how you suggest to approach the decal application so that I don't run into the same issue ; this kit is next in my build pile.

I had issues with the first one, a little bit with the second, and got my act together with the third and fourth ones.

The decals are very thin, and once they are on they settle down beautifully. Less soaking seemed to help - not sure why.

With the ones that worked better I used a little more microsol - the surface being wetter also seemed to help out.

I also think I was rushing a little because it was a blitzbuild. 😀 

• Like 2