Royal New Zealand Air Force WW2

We've been asked a few times now so we have released a small range of colours particular to the Royal New Zealand Air Force. Our RNZAF national listing also references British and American paints commonly used by the RNZAF during WW2. Here though we've presented only the main specials which differed from those which we already make.

fe91be1f-0af5-4876-a508-e7e7e0a8a06c.jpg

As can be seen, these are the BALM S13-934 Blue Sea Grey in both fresh and faded forms, along with BALM S13-907 Sky Grey and BALM S13-909 Duck Egg Blue.

Thanks for looking in :)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
27 minutes ago, Clifton said:

Hi, @Jamie @ Sovereign Hobbies  Any way to get these in the States?  I looked on the H&B Hobbies website, but didn't see them offered.  

Also, hope you recovered okay from last year's fire!

Take care!

Hi,

We're currently working on an order for a new US dealer. I can't recall if there are any of these in that order but they're planning a follow-up soon after to expand the aircraft range they're carrying. It's an existing US based business well known for naval modelling.

Thereare some aircraft paints in the first lot, but this is an expansion from what this business knows well. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clifton said:

Thanks for the reply, @Jamie @ Sovereign Hobbies!  I'll look forward to it.  Are you allowed to name the dealer involved, or do you have to wait?

Cheers!

We agreed to keep quiet until the delivery date was close and we'll announce together :)

• Like 1

On 2/28/2020 at 11:11 AM, Jamie @ Sovereign Hobbies said:

We agreed to keep quiet until the delivery date was close and we'll announce together :)

Looking forward to the announcement Jamie - shopping cart clicking finger at the ready.

• Thanks 2

• 3 years later...
9 hours ago, k5054nz said:

Hey @Jamie @ Sovereign Hobbies - is there any chance you've got a Kiwi dealer? I'd dearly love to get my hands on this stuff!

Sorry we never really tried looking. I've actually never sought out dealers, believe it or not! Creative in Oz did ask for exclusivity in Australia and New Zealand which I suppose they have by default but they order about once per year.

• Thanks 1