1/48 Natter

When I joined the forum, I was told it is ok to post pictures of all my former builds, so "the story continues" 😉

The current version is already the second paint job (the link below shows one pic with the first try in a plain grey overall), but I am still not sure if I am happy with it. Basic idea was that this plane would be sitting on its launch tower somewhere near some woods/trees and therefore the cammo should be adjusted to the vertical position (so, e.g. a traditional 70/71 on top and 76 on the bottom would not really be right in my eyes).

Well, I am still not sure, so maybe it will get a third do over 🤔

spacer.png

spacer.png

and the link to the album ...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/HJPwRzPCrbuw8cVn6

Edited by 2Step
corrected link
  • Like 11

@Timbo88:

Don't you worry: no animals were hurt in the production of this scene or afterwards 🤭

Actually the sheep are keeping the grass low, by now they are used to the noise ... But seriously, a lot of the secondary Luftwaffe airfields were run as some kind of farm, both for camouflage and to keep the grounds clear while they were not yet used in crisis/war.

I put some more wildlife pictures (and a birds eye view of the diorama) in the "ready for inspection" topic: "1/48 Triebflügler" if you are interested 😙