Come home pls !!!!

Brilliant, the weathering is outstanding and your figure looks fantastic! I'm not 100% sure what the story is (I guess the lady wants the dog to come home?) but don't quite get the 'smoke' coming out of the barrel? 

Whatever, really superb modelling!!

Keith

58 minutes ago, keefr22 said:

Brilliant, the weathering is outstanding and your figure looks fantastic! I'm not 100% sure what the story is (I guess the lady wants the dog to come home?) but don't quite get the 'smoke' coming out of the barrel? 

Whatever, really superb modelling!!

Keith

Look at the firewood, buckets, axe and smoke , the dog can't do that🤣

Well I did think that was probably the idea, but didn't know why the dog chose to live there rather than go home....!! Or is it the guy living in the tank that the lady wants to go home?? :)

And tbh, to me the 'smoke' is the least convincing part of the model, which otherwise is a fantastic bit of work!! :thumbsup:

Keith

• Thanks 1

Fantastic and very unusual approach.
Also the scene is quite moving and emotional and offers a vary of possibilities what may be going on in between the lady and the somebody living in a tank.

I love the weathering and those many little details too. Very well executed diorama with a lot to tell.

7 hours ago, vaoinas said:

Fantastic and very unusual approach.
Also the scene is quite moving and emotional and offers a vary of possibilities what may be going on in between the lady and the somebody living in a tank.

I love the weathering and those many little details too. Very well executed diorama with a lot to tell.

Thank you, I am very happy that you like it

Now that IS a truly original idea.  And damn well done.  The moment I saw the smoke from the "chimney" (truly a nebelwerfer!) I knew that the man of the house had taken refuge in his sturm-shed for some reason.

Now, can I have a shed like that please?

• Haha 2

Truly amazing piece of work and so original!

Attention to detail outstanding and beautifully executed. 

"Now, can I have a shed like that please?"

Thinking about it,  how hard would it be to make a shed to resemble Sturmtiger? (Without running gear and tracks anyway?):idea:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jasper dog said:

Thinking about it,  how hard would it be to make a shed to resemble Sturmtiger? (Without running gear and tracks anyway?)

I know it's not a Sturmtiger, but a guy down the road has made his shed look just like a VW Camper van!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Das Abteilung said:

Now that IS a truly original idea.  And damn well done.  The moment I saw the smoke from the "chimney" (truly a nebelwerfer!) I knew that the man of the house had taken refuge in his sturm-shed for some reason.

Now, can I have a shed like that please?

Sure. It's easy, you only need one Tiger and 150mm steel plate to do one.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Jasper dog said:

Thinking about it,  how hard would it be to make a shed to resemble Sturmtiger? (Without running gear and tracks anyway?):idea:

Just need a Tiger and 150mm steel plate, easy.

5 hours ago, s.e.charles said:

the chimney cap causes some confusion for me. even if it's recently placed it would discolor x heat & smoke; no?

good question.  In fact, I made a little fade effect. How high is the temperature there?  100 degree?  .

On 8/24/2019 at 4:34 PM, Jasper dog said:

When you do can you send me one? As a D.I.Y. Cheers.

• Haha 1