JETMADS 1:32 D-558-I Skystreak

SpeedyGonzales

• 4 weeks later...

Out of curiosity, how much for this model?

I'm waiting for the Fiddler, I'd like to know if I'll have to sell a kidney or two (not mine, don't worry).

Cheers,

S.

I actually contacted them on Saturday asking if they would still deliver since I had read that restrictions were in place in Turkey. They answerred that there was no problem and that they would bring my kit to the post office today.. and we know what happened... I got this mail today...

Hi,

Turkish Airlines, also the carrier of Turkish postal service PTT, has announced yesterday that all international flights have been cancelled. The packages of kits that we took to the post office this morning have not been received by the officials and returned, due to flight cancellations.

We are terribly frustrated by having to announce that the shipments of the second batch planned this week have to be halted. We know you are looking forward to receiving your kits and we are equally upset not being able to send them after having spent so much effort and time to produce, but have no choice to respect and obey all the measures taken officially to fight the epidemic.

Things are beyond our control, these are hard times and precautions must be taken to avoid even harder ones. We will continuously check with the postal service and resume the shipments as soon as things start turning to normal, which may take a few weeks. 

We already have checked the possibility of shipping with UPS, FedEx and DHL. Their fees are high, even higher than the price of the kit itself for some countries, so we do not take this as a viable option. However, please let us know if you are interested in this option and wish to incur the extra cost.

We hope everyone is unharmed and wish you healthy times.

Thank you,

JETMADS Team

Edited by Lightpainter

22 minutes ago, Sebastien said:

I'm waiting for the Fiddler, I'd like to know if I'll have to sell a kidney or two (not mine, don't worry).

Cheers,

S.

Bonjour Sebastien,

You can find the price on their website, since the preorder period is closed it retails now for $160.00 and then you need to add postage.

Just contact them if you need to ask something they are quick to answer.

33 minutes ago, Lightpainter said:

We will continuously check with the postal service and resume the shipments as soon as things start turning to normal, which may take a few weeks. 

Don´t wanna be too negative, but it will take much more time than a few weeks.

Has anyone from the first batch already got a shipping information?

2 hours ago, Largescale32 said:

I have mine posted Tuesday last week, it seems to have been dispatched from Turkey the following day it was delivered to the post office. Appears the be waiting customs clearance as of today.

I have a friend in Spain, who said his order was shipped last week, too. 

3 hours ago, Largescale32 said:

My order shipped last week. I'm tracking via the link they have provided. Here's the last screenshot, It should appear in Italy in a few days, considering it has been one week since dispatched. I cannot guess how long it will take to reach me, though, given the situation. Be safe everyone!! 

8fd66d59-b7aa-4f36-ba14-2e0699659a5f.jpg

4 hours ago, Sebastien said:

Cheers,

S.

There was a 20% pre-order discount in January and it was 128 USD, which I couldn't miss and snatched two kits. Fiddler will be an interesting project if and when it comes out, with all that possible panel lines and riveting in NMF. No idea how much it will cost but it may be dear considering the size. Skyrocket is the next project now and I've heard X-3 will be coming after that. X-3 itself in 1/32 would be amazing too.

I have the order number 10168 and it has been shipped on Thursday. I do not have any new email updates probably because my order has been shipped, but received an email before the start of shipments saying orders up to 10200 would be shipped in 16 March week, with 10200 and up would be in 23 March week.

1 hour ago, SpeedyGonzales said:

I am probably one of the first to have placed a pre-order and I have ordered two kits, which have been sent Monday. Tracking info says they are on their way ok.

Hey Speedy, what is your order number?

Pre-order period started on January, 3rd. I have ordered on 6th and my number is 10250. Seems there is a lot of interest in these kits.

Got a mail today, they will do everything to get the second batch shipped as soon as possible. And the Skystreak is nearly sold out.

I placed my order on the last day of pre-orders and my order number is 10315. A friend of mine ordered one for a commission build last week and he had 10422. It is really a good start! The details offered and the presentation seem to sell well and I hope the kit quality in flesh is in parallel to this success. We see, when it arrives...

Edited by IvanVasili
  • Like 1

Jetmads has started to ship the 2nd batch of orders, slowly I start to love these guys.

International shipping is nearly impossible now, the Austrian Postal Service returned a parcel to me, that I wanted to ship to Estonia 8 days ago. It never left Austria.

Stay healthy,

Heinz

On 3/24/2020 at 12:51 PM, mattcour said:

Man, you really been an early bird :):)

Their line of product catalogue is offering some very interesting subjects in my favourite scale, 1/32, and I wouldn't miss a Skystreak in that scale for the world of me :). Awaiting two kits, one for red and one for white :penguin::)