JETMADS 1:32 D-558-I Skystreak

SpeedyGonzales

21 hours ago, SpeedyGonzales said:

Checked their website, a lot of interesting future projects, too...

"JETMADS aircraft resin cast model kits"

Resin.jpg&key=9b681dc20ab7e1bf48967fdd97

TK.jpg

"JETMADS currently accepts payments as online money transfer via Western Union or cash via International Registered Mail. "  :hmmm:Mistrust...

Difficult to belief in such an impressive programme. Hopefully something comes of these announcements.

JM3.jpg

JM1.jpg

JM2.jpg

JM4.jpg

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

The CADs look superb and set at a very reasonable price point, especially with the discount. As for future releases, wow, lots of potential there, I particularly like the idea of the X3 Stiletto, E-7A, Sentinel (local interest) and big B-47...but for me the highlight has to be a 1/48th Fiddler!

Edited by general melchett

Very attractive and promising CADs indeed. The slide showing details on the website looks great, too. 

Price quite reasonable, I wouldn't miss it especially with the preorder discount. Resin, yes, but less than one in a million chance of a styrene 1/32nd Sksytreak in the next two hundred years, so I'm in for one... Maybe two actually, for white and red schemes together.   

They have an update regarding payment methods. WU option will probably be removed and credit card option introduced, which is good.

CADs look really eye-catching. And the price is provocative considering this is a limited edition kit of rare subject. I may postpone a few plastic kits to get one  :think::think:

• Thanks 1

Source: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=363727151216243&id=302443914011234

IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT PAYMENT METHODS

We would like to thank modelers worldwide for their great excitement in welcoming our products and providing valuable support.

We have been receiving many negative personal feedback regarding ill-fated Western Union transactions and fraudelent sales experiences in the past, which we were totally unaware of until today.

Please be informed that we have immediately started working on providing alternative payment methods everybody will feel comfortable with, including credit card payments. Please keep following for updates.

Thank You

JETMADS Team

No PayPal as Turkey is not one of their servicing countries. :(

https://techcrunch.com/2016/05/31/paypal-to-halt-operations-in-turkey-after-losing-license-impacts-hundreds-of-thousands/

Turkpaypalxit :P

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Haha 1

The temptation is hard to resist after seeing all these renders. My only hesitation was Western Union payment method, which seems to be removed now. I would love to have one of these if they start accepting PayPal or credit card payments.

• Like 1

Hey, that IS some great news. Looks great, those renderings... A possible sign of something serious coming. I wonder what the resin parts will come out like. If they're ok, then I'll be impatiently waiting for some of their future releases, P2V-5, Learjet and FH-1 Phantom especially.

• 2 weeks later...

I send them an e-mail yesterday and they replied swiftly.

They will only open preorders for the Skystreak when the payment by creditcard will be availlable. That said, they told me that you can ask that they reserve a copy of the model you want to be sure you get it. They will only produce 500 copies of each model. I do not think those 500 models wil be sold out before they get to the preordering stage but since you do not have to pay or give them additionel Info I reserved the Skystreak and the Trident. 

They will accept reservations for models, this is what they said in one of their e-mails:  

We are also currently working to make credit card payment option available, which we plan to see in service in October. Please be noted that we will not officially start pre-orders until credit card payments are available.

And yes, we will send kits to Belgium as the rest of the world, where we already have modellers who asked us to reserve kits for them. The pre-order period has not yet started and officially announced on our website to start in October, however you may have your copy/copies reserved if you like, without having to make any payments at the moment. Please let us know if you choose to do so. You will receive a reminder email before the pre-orders start.

On 9/6/2019 at 1:51 PM, Lightpainter said:

I send them an e-mail yesterday and they replied swiftly.

They will only open preorders for the Skystreak when the payment by creditcard will be availlable. That said, they told me that you can ask that they reserve a copy of the model you want to be sure you get it. They will only produce 500 copies of each model. I do not think those 500 models wil be sold out before they get to the preordering stage but since you do not have to pay or give them additionel Info I reserved the Skystreak and the Trident. 

I did the same today. Actually I did not wait for the preorders to start as they said in October on their website and placed an order for two Skystreak kits. They replied kindly that preorders have not started yet but having received my order they would reserve my two copies, which already made me happy. Also asked them if we would see some real resin any time soon, to which they replied as: "Definitely yes and please be informed that we will not start pre-orders officialy and accept payments before we publish images of the boxart, the complete set of resin parts and an assembled kit." 

That is good news :clap2: 

Just now, KillerMig said:

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FJETMADS2016%2Fposts%2F377135009875457&width=500" width="500" height="299" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>

I think something went wrong here?

42 minutes ago, KillerMig said:

They reply to lots of questions on their last post...

www.facebook.com/JETMADS2016/

https://www.facebook.com/JETMADS2016/posts/377135009875457

Jetmads

Among the torrent of queries we are receiving from all over the world every day about our brand and kits, the most common question is whether we will share any images of real resin parts.

Modellers are very right to ask this and the answer is a big “Yes, definitely!”.

Please be informed that regarding the Skystreak and every other release that follows, we will start pre-orders and accepting payments ONLY AFTER we publish images of all the real stuff including boxart, complete set of resin parts and an assembled kit.

To sum it up for many other queries please also be noted that:

• We are located in Istanbul,
  • We do not have any affiliations or associations with any other firms producing model kits in Turkiye or elsewhere,
  • Credit card payments will be available before Skystreak pre-orders officially start,
  • D-558-2 Skyrocket is to follow the Sksytreak,
  • Release plans and kit designs for 2020 have been completed, all items TBA,
  • We ship to all countries,
  • 20% discount is valid only through the pre-order periods which for every kit will last 30 days,
  • Pre-orders will start shipping on Day 31 on a first come – first served basis,
  • Orders for regular sales with list prices will start to be accepted on Day 31 but they will start shipping on Day 60,
  • Every kit will be limited to 500 copies and not a 501st kit will be produced after sell-out (even our team members have to buy kits, if they want any),
  • Every copy of a kit will have a production serial number on its box,
  • No discounts are planned after pre-orders,
  • Canopies are not vacuform parts but clear cast resin,
  • Our planned kits are not limited to those already listed on our website and be prepared for some great surprises,
  • Japan is one of the target markets of our brand which is why we also have a Japanese website in addition to the one in English,
  • We do not have a website in Turkish simply because we aim to design and produce kits for modellers worldwide rather than a local market,
  • Yes, we are a registered company and as real as the aircrafts we are producing the models of,
  • And last but not least, this is our daytime job.

Please do not hesitate to place any further questions and queries about our company and kits.

We appreciate the very warm welcome and excitement raised by our announced products and are working real hard to meet the expectations. We respect every opinion and view expressed in sincerity, however you are kindly requested to disregard any information, comments or news unless officially announced by JETMADS.

Thank you,

JETMADS Team

V.P.

• Like 3