1/48 Doblhoff

@ Dads: Why can you do it and nor me ?????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks👍

@noelh: the real story is, it was the first chopper with jet propulsion in the blades to take flight. There only a few prototypes built. The kit is supposed to represent a version of one of the 196th squadron, one of the squads of the Luftwaffe either with coastal a/c or embarked. the 3. group had (in real life) some rotary a/c, e.g. Fa 330 ... This one being embarked on the fictitious flight deck cruiser "Seeadler"  I used a paint scheme similar to the German Navy aviation after WWII (which I believe was based on Royal Navy colors as the first naval a/c were of UK origin).

Edited by 2Step
text ammended

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMDfGWWTeUQzSE57LhDMM9nNxp2-yv4EFKg4bvD7xGVHWX-yPgPm7L4KQen5WYaww/photo/AF1QipNfjA8YzbNlWpNLT3_tEEsy_BhnA6wbpX-KJgUG?key=QjdWazNQSXJ5azVwVGR3VTlnTlh1Q2h2MTFjZnJR

spacer.png

sorry, still just trying to follow the instructions in the Help section to just copy the image link and the website would convert into pic .....

Edited by 2Step
testing