1/72 - Sikorsky S-51/WS-51 & H-5G Dragonfly family by AMP - H-5G/R-5/S-51/WS-51 Dragonfly HR.3 released

Homebee

• 4 months later...

True, but I expect the AMP kits to be more detailed. Wonder if this boxing will contain wheeled u/c parts. I’m sure I’ll find out when I open the box.

7 hours ago, Trenton guy said:

True, but I expect the AMP kits to be more detailed. Wonder if this boxing will contain wheeled u/c parts. I’m sure I’ll find out when I open the box.

I have a couple of  the LF S-51 kits and they are very well detailed. With no disrespect to AMP (I like thier kits a lot)  however,I can't see them adding much more in the way of detail. The detail on the LF kits is very fine and a lot of the parts are fragile and will need careful thought when building to add strength.

Tommo.

Edited by The Tomohawk Kid

6 minutes ago, stakor said:

At least there is a chance that AMP can be seen at a local store before buying. I have never seen LF in any local store.

Hannants stock their entire range, but point taken.

https://www.hannants.co.uk/search/index.php?search=s-51&setPerPage=25&search_direction=asc&pageID=2

Tommo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Sikorsky S-51/WS-51 & H-5G Dragonfly family by AMP - H-5G released - new Dragonfly HR.3 boxing
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Sikorsky S-51/WS-51 & H-5G Dragonfly family by AMP - H-5G/R-5/S-51 released - new WS-51 Dragonfly HR.3 boxing
  • 3 weeks later...

• Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Sikorsky S-51/WS-51 & H-5G Dragonfly family by AMP - H-5G/R-5/S-51/WS-51 Dragonfly HR.3 released