Schwerer Panzerspähwagen Sd.Kfz. 233 Rad 8 with 7.5cm Gun, 10th Pzr Div, Tunisia

• 3 weeks later...

I like your model very much. This 8-wheel reconnaisance car looks particularly belligerent with its heavy weapon.

Would you do me a favour and correct the German designation, which should read "Schwerer Panzerspähwagen" or "Panzerspaehwagen" if you don't find the 'umlaut' in Microsoft's Character Map. Thanks!

H Peter,

That's not my favourite of the family, but an exceedingly good job you've done,. Did that kit come with a motorcycle dispatch rider?

Rearguards,

Badder

3 hours ago, Toryu said:

I like your model very much. This 8-wheel reconnaisance car looks particularly belligerent with its heavy wepon.

DAK vehicles touch me in a special way because my father served as a tank company commander in Pz.Rgt. 8.

Would you do me a favour and correct the German designation, which should read "Schwerer Panzerspähwagen" or "Panzerspaehwagen" if you don't find the 'umlaut' in Microsoft's Character Map. Thanks!

Should be fixed now - apologies, German isn't my Language, and it was wrong on the Box too 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...