Ferrari F310B info needed

Pappy

G'day people.

I have had the Tamiya 1/20 kit in the stash for a long time and thought it was about time it saw daylight again.

I have been looking on-line for reference pics and I cannot find any pocs of the brake housing units. I have good pics of the disc rotors and their hubs and the brake air scoops are Carbon Fibre (C/F) but I don't trust the colour callout given in the instructions which suggests a 1:1 mix of metallic grey and gold. This may be correct bit I would like to confirm against pictres. Does anyone have a pic or can someone point me in the direction of one ?

I am also thinking of buying the Studio 27 C/F decal sheet. Does anyone have this and can they send me a scan of the instructions as I would like to start adding C/F decals to some of the kit parts in the meantime and want to avoid adding C/F decals to parts that have decals included in the set,

cheers,

Pappy

G'day again,

So I was able to answer the colour question as I followed the excellent link posted by harveyb258b within 'Ferrari 2001 Carbon Fibre' post below mine. It leads toa  site called 'Gurney Flap' which was ecxellent.

So I still need a scan of the S27 decal instructions if possible,

cheers,

Pappy

• 3 weeks later...