Harrier Questions ?

1 hour ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

Bit confused here Mike, if you corrected my Title then I'm sure it was needed ? I will be honest my penmanship skills are sad. I can read at a masters degree level, but writing I'm a bit of a sad joke. All of my english teachers in school, and i mean all 12 of them took an attitude of well he'll get it next year. They continually passed me onto the next grade/level without cementing the info into my brain. To this day my writing skills are atrociously bad. I really do try to get my paragraphs, and sentences correct but i do fail from time to time. To this day I still couldn't tell you what the difference was or is between a noun, verb, pronoun, or an adjective. I know the words but my brain doesn't make the connection. 

Dennis

Don't worry about it :) I'm a bit the same in some respects.  I know how to write the inglish, but if you start asking which words are adjectives and so forth I don't really have a clue.  I think my school dropped the ball in discussing sentence construction, verbs adjectives, nouns etc., as it was a bit of a shock when my new English teacher started talking about them, assuming we all knew what he was on about - I scraped through, but it was a close run thing. :owww: 

I see topic headings a lot as I mooch about the site, and incorrectly placed apa-strofes kind of make the OCD part of my brain itch. :wacko:

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Jordi said:

Hahahah!!  Surely you mean Gen. McD**khead? :)

That be the dumbass.  I guess that he missed the part about SAC once having had fighters and cargo aircraft while TAC once had bombers and tankers.  Oh and MATS, the predecessor to MAC, for a number of years had fighters and bombers in addition to their normal cargo aircraft complement.  Hell, they even had an operational fighter unit!

Later,

Dave