ORP Krakowiak, IBG, 1:700

Wow - what a cracking result - the sea is just wonderful as is the textual shading on the model.

The WIP has been a masterclass

One to be very proud of and hard to believe that it's 1/700

Rob

• Thanks 1

Briaaaaaaaan !!!!!  It's really long time ... With me? Same old  ding dong I guess, what's up with you? Have you ever finished Ciara? Have you any plans to fly over in foreseeable time?

Edited by Michael M

On 8/17/2019 at 9:41 PM, Michael M said:

Briaaaaaaaan !!!!!  It's really long time ... With me? Same old  ding dong I guess, what's up with you? Have you ever finished Ciara? Have you any plans to fly over in foreseeable time?

I am fine and the answer to your questions is no.

Re; Ciara

I did strip the paint as a certain person I know critcisied the painting. Correctly I might add . Anyway I have it beside my desk to be finished this year as I have the LÉ Róisín waiting to built. 

Love the work on the destroyer. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This is exceptional! It is really hard to believe that this is the same kit, or even the same scale as my attempt at an IBG hunt class.

The execution is so sharp and the work on shading and rust is just mind blowing. 

Really excellent result! The model is well detailed but also water is done amazing and perfectly. 

Congrats!

I am truly impressed after my last attempt to do ORP Burza in 1:400, where details were sometime for me to small and fiddly, and here it is 1:700...

Regards

JWM

P.S.

Perhaps black or dark blue grey frame will more harmonize with colors of scene..

• Thanks 1