1/35 Tamiya King Tiger

Howdy Folks,

I've just completed my first 1/35 AFV and figures - it was a lot of fun and easy on my aging hands and eyes - I hope you like it...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

So there you have it - it's so big the only place I could find to photograph it was on the kitchen top - hence the reflections.

The build thread is - CLICK HERE

As always any constructive comments are most welcome.

Thanks for taking a peek - Steve

• Like 20

On 8/15/2019 at 2:09 PM, BIG X said:

9.jpg

So there you have it - it's so big the only place I could find to photograph it was on the kitchen top - hence the reflections.

Which help create a very atmospheric shot.

Good model Steve, the only suggestion I would make is to reattach the gunner's left hand: from the pictures it looks like he would have to be very double jointed to hold it at that angle ? 

Edited by Richard E
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Richard E said:

Good model Steve, the only suggestion I would make is to reattach the gunner's left hand: from the pictures it looks like he would have to be very double jointed to hold it at that angle ? 

AH - I see your point - you mean the guy making the fist in the main turret hatch - I hadn't noticed it - thanks Richard - I'll go back and take a closer look.

• Like 1

Aye up Steve.

Great job on that. As John (Bullbasket) says.... welcome to the proper AFV scale! Now go and get that Opel Blitz and Citreon started! :wicked:

Regards,

Steve

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great to see your 1/72 modelling skills transferred so beautifully to 1/35! Looking forward to seeing more of your builds in this scale. Very well done. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• BIG X changed the title to 1/35 Tamiya King Tiger