Hello from FRANCE

Olivier 1980

Hi,

My name is Olivier, i am 39, official in a ministery, and i am a « big scale » fan. I have a Pocher Aventador roadster and Huracan not started yet. I discovered this forum, and i was very impressed by few members like Ron (Silver911), Roy and few others. Impressed by the skill level first. But also by the way of writing/chatting, the ability to help and give brilliant ideas. I also liked the forum itself of course as it is very complete, well done and including a lot of big scale projects which i like. And, i was searching people able to help me to produce custom PE parts for my cars, and few customs machined parts too. I don’t know if it is the right place but it is also one of the reasons for me to choose Britmodeller. So i decided to come here and register, for my futur projects, with my poor english (sorry for that).

I hope to know better the forum soon and i thank the owner to give me the possibility to be a member.

All the best and kind regards from FRANCE

Olivier

Edited by Olivier 1980
  • Like 5

Hi Harvey,

Thank you. My skill level is not as good as i would like. That’s the main reason to register on Brimodeller. It is a great place to share experience and tips with the advanced modellers here!

I wish i will have a lot to discover.

Best regards

Olivier

• Like 2

Hi Mark! 😂

ok sorry! I thought you’re visiting France for holidays! 😁

As in french, Mark is written Marc, and you speak english, in a Great Britain forum, i made this conclusion, or i can say now that i made this mistake in fact! 

Are you making big scale Models? 

Edited by Olivier 1980

Hi Olivier, yes, a Brit in France! And yes, I am focussing on 1/32nd scale aircraft now, as well as the Trumpeter 1/200 H.M.S. Hood. And yourself?

Hi Mark,

I am a car and motorbike fan. I like the fighter planes and war ships too but i found them much harder to built than cars. It is not possible to make everything so i prefer to focus on cars. I especially like big scales, such the 1/8 scale modern Lamborghini from Pocher and few other models from Deagostini or Eaglemoss. I like to built them with transkits, upgrades and mods if possible! I also plan to built the 1/4 Ducati motorbike from Pocher which is expected to be realised in october! I am a biker myself so i have to buid one of these fantastic motorbike kits!

Are you making fighter 1/32 jets or civilian aircrafts?

Best regards!

7 hours ago, Mark said:

Hi Olivier, yes, a Brit in France! And yes, I am focussing on 1/32nd scale aircraft now, as well as the Trumpeter 1/200 H.M.S. Hood. And yourself?

I just was curious to see your 1/32 Felixstowe build. And i can just say that i am not able to built this kind of models! The skill level needed is, in my opinion, much higher than what’s needed to build a car! The details, the technical specs, the number of parts! It is just incredible. I can’t build that kind of models. Honesly, my big scale car models are much easier to build i think...😅

Edited by Olivier 1980