Ryefield Model 1/35th Sturmmörser Tiger

Back again for my second visit, still feels a bit odd being in this section as things with wings are what I generally do. Again it’s also for a GB……seems to be the only thing I have time for these days.

But I have managed to finish my 2nd AFV/tank (only 8 or maybe a lot more to go!!) and again it was lost of fun to do. Tried new things and effects and for an amateur I’m really happy with the results.

I hope you enjoy, I’ve attached the link to the build. Thank you for looking.

Paint: Tamiya & Gunze Acrylics, Model Master Metalizer Lacquer, and some I’ve already forgotten!

Extras: 

Friulmodel – Tracks

J’s Work – Airbrush Camo-mask

custom guards 

IMG_3274-XL.jpg

IMG_3280-XL.jpg

IMG_3284-XL.jpg

IMG_3287-XL.jpg

IMG_3289-XL.jpg

IMG_3291-XL.jpg

IMG_3292-XL.jpg

IMG_3295-XL.jpg

IMG_3300-XL.jpg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Oh come on, be honest with people... You have obviously found an example of the real thing and managed, through the cunning use of science and proton beams and whatever managed to shrink it down...

That for me is the test, is a subject so well rendered that you have difficulty distinguishing the scale, be it 1/35 or 1/1. Excellent work, work like this is something for the likes of me to aspire to. :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, March said:

Oh come on, be honest with people... You have obviously found an example of the real thing and managed, through the cunning use of science and proton beams and whatever managed to shrink it down...

That for me is the test, is a subject so well rendered that you have difficulty distinguishing the scale, be it 1/35 or 1/1. Excellent work, work like this is something for the likes of me to aspire to. :)

:rofl2:

thanks....now i just wish i could shrink a Typhoon down to 1/32nd or do some cunning Photoshop work (which I do have to say I'm sort of good at), as my current build is giving me real grief!

If you have seen anything I've built I just need to somehow try and make it life like somehow, I just can't do pretty models. So they have to be grubby and looked used. Every build for me is a learning thing, especially AFV's, I'm really out of my comfort zone with these. So I throw some mud and dust and see what happens.......plus I try to copy some of the amazing builds I see on this site.

Thanks for the nice comments, I'm glad you like the build.