Hawker Turret Demon rear cockpit

Patrik

35 minutes ago, galgos said:

If I could get hold of another Silver Wings Demon I could be interested in a 1/32 turret too Tony. 
Max 

Max, of course.  I am awaiting feedback from europapete as I scaled them to match his requested diameter.  
I had a less than helpful email back from the RAF Museum, Hendon when I asked if someone would measure the diameter of the Demon turret ring from their display.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TeeELL said:

Max, of course.  I am awaiting feedback from europapete as I scaled them to match his requested diameter.  
I had a less than helpful email back from the RAF Museum, Hendon when I asked if someone would measure the diameter of the Demon turret ring from their display.

That’s disappointing Tony, I’ve found them helpful in the past but that was with “paper-related” questions.

I also have the Aeroclub Demon in 1/48 so that could be a turret contender too? 

15 minutes ago, galgos said:

That’s disappointing Tony, I’ve found them helpful in the past but that was with “paper-related” questions.

I also have the Aeroclub Demon in 1/48 so that could be a turret contender too? 

Probably the best solution is, as per europapete, let me know what diameter turret ring will fit the kit.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, europapete said:

That is a really nice kit Max, I hope it goes to a good home. 

Thank you Pete, I’d really like it to go to somebody on BM who I know will appreciate it rather than eBay.