Albermarle interior views ? desperately poor file

christian Boehm

Hello

I started building a Valom Albermarle

For years I waited for safe and useful documentation , so the issue of Warpaint 115 was a good news.
Unfortunately many questions remain unsolved despite the study of this publication. On page 25 the author confesses his difficulties to find enough doc ….

There is a real deficiency of int photos, the only 2 ones showing the pilot's post looking forward and left side.

I have 2 cutaways ( from both sides ) one (good) of Air Ent Quart 39, but … mmmh hard to be clear in my mind with that

Valom's interpretation of the interior is totally fanciful and false; most parts, as well the resin ones, are pure imaginattion.

The biggest lack is a view of the facilities in the nav-bomber post.

Does somebody has Something ?

I saw the exchanges of 2016 in this forum . More : on an 2005 exchange on WW2 aircraft forum I read : "There is a silly error, they didn't notice that the dorsal turret should be offset to port  as the kit item is central on the fuselage"

I am astonished beacause on mine ( valom 72008 - Mv V) , the turrett position is offset the center line; I assume that was the fact on first kits issues …?

Thanks all !

christian

Albemarle-cockpit.jpg

From Flight Manuals Online

https://www.scalemates.com/products/img/5/5/8/114558-37-instructions.pdf

Scroll down on these Valom instructions (not sure which Albemarle you have so this might be in your instructions)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qzpe3b1tqbcmy5t/Albemarle.pdf/file

Some images in the Pilots Notes (Thanks to JimSan on the War Thunder Forum)