Edit error message

Just edited a post I made in the RFI civil vehicle section when this message popped up;

"This comment can no longer be edited. It may have been moved or deleted, or too much time may have passed since it was posted for it to be edited."

The edited post was sitting there saying 'saving', so I hit refresh as I always do when it does that, and the edited post then saved.

Keith

Hi Keith - I think you may have been caught briefly between Support changing some settings, so unless it happens again I wouldn't worry unduly.  Can you link me to the thread in question though, so I can have a looksee? :)

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, keefr22 said:

Hi Mike, sorry for the tardy reply, been having an afternoon snooze.... :whistle:

I know that feeling only too well.  I've just tested the thread, and it seems ok.  I think it's as I expected - a transient glitch :)

Thanks Mike, no worries, just wanted to make you aware of it after the recent nonsense.

And thanks to you and all the others for the work you put into keeping the site running. I used to do this sort of thing for a living and I know how little fun it actually is!

Keith