This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

The details for the Scale Scotland Model Show 2019 are as follows;

Date: Saturday 28th September 2019
Time: 9.00am - 4.00pm
Location: The BT Murrayfield Stadium. Roseburn St, Edinburgh EH12 5PJ. *BT Murrayfield Stadium has over 800 parking places.

This year in addition to the Traders, Model Clubs and Competition there will be a demonstration by renowned UK armour modeller Lester Plaskitt.

Full details can be found on the Scale Scotland Website here;

https://www.scalescotland.co.uk/

and the show Facebook page which is here;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1543720675908264/?fref=ts

Looking forward to it already.

Duncan B

Update from Scale Scotland Facebook page;

Modeller Andrew Argent will be doing a demonstration alongside Lester Plaskitt on rust techniques using AK Interactive and Adam Wilder products.

Looking forward to Scale Scotland haven't been since it moved to Murryfield 

Great venue and a really enjoyable show.  Looking forward to it.  Anyone attending feel free to stop by the Ayrshire Scale Modelling Group stand and say hello!

David

The list of demonstrations for Scale Scotland 2019 is now as follows;

Figures by Eduardo Fernandez Rodriguez.

Rust Effects by Andrew Argent.

Dust Effects by Lester Plaskitt.

Shaping up to be a great show but I guess time will be the critical factor in getting to see everything.

Is there a Glasgow show this year does anyone know?

14 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Is there a Glasgow show this year does anyone know?

Oh yes indeed.

13 hours ago, Avereda said:

I'm looking forward to it already (and not because it's the last show of the year for BMM !)

Duncan B

Ten days to go till Scale Scotland 2019 and the list of traders attending this year's show can be found here;

https://www.scalescotland.co.uk/traders

Unfortunately Scott's Models of Glasgow are not able to attend this year but still plenty of traders coming who will be able to relieve us of our hard earned cash.

We @ MJW Models will be trading there. Expect bargain 1/48 Eduard + Hobby Boss aircraft kits, a selection of 1/72 aircraft kits from Eduard, AZ/KP Models, Special Hobby/MPM etc, as well as Eduard mask/etch, some decals and a selection of acrylic pain sets.

thanks

Mike

**CORRECTION**

Please note the corrected opening times for Scale Scotland 2019 are 10.00AM - 4.00PM - and NOT as has been listed above 9.00am - 4.00pm.

All other details surrounding the show remain the same.

Hope this hasn't caused too much confusion.

10.00am start!

The van is all packed up and ready for the off tomorrow to go and set up. Hope to see some of you there on Saturday.

Duncan B

Just getting ready to head along to the station. 

😀

John 

Excellent show, thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

Congratulations to all concerned. 

I came home with a Tommy's War figure and Andrew got himself some Master Box figures and AK paints. 

John and Andrew 

Thought Scale Scotland was great today. I felt it was busier than last year with a great selection of clubs and traders too. The seated cafe area was a huge improvement over last year.

Could have spent a small fortune but managed to limit myself to a book from the Bookworld people, some odds and sods of accessories and the Meng British Rolls Royce Armoured Car.

A huge thanks to all the organisers of Scale Scotland for putting on another amazing show this year. Only 265 days until Murray starts his countdown again!

Thanks to everyone who stopped at BlackMike Models to have a chat and browse the stock. Nice to see some old customers and to welcome some new ones too.

Duncan B

Hi Folks

Attended the show yesterday with my colleagues from Washington, had a very enjoyable day , plenty to do and see with some fantastic work on display

Thanks to all who took part especially the organisers, traders and fellow modeller's for making it a great day.

Enclosed are a few pieces of work that I thought worthy of a posted image

Cheers

Keith

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

1 hour ago, KAYELL said:

Attended the show yesterday with my colleagues from Washington, had a very enjoyable day , plenty to do and see with some fantastic work on display

Thanks to all who took part especially the organisers, traders and fellow modeller's for making it a great day.

Just to echo the BIG fellas comments about the show thoroughly enjoyed the whole show luckily took my own bait as the catering was just about non existent us modellers need feeding you know  :popcorn:

A few photos of the ones that caught my eye

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

beefy