500 snap

I have been getting this white page with a lot BM text and 500 and snap when changing form one thread to another . Why is this??

Also a tab at top left with the 'scrolling  wheel' slowing up things while browsing before it changes to  the tab with the BM logo enabling access to what I wish to view.  Again, why?  Noticed this for quite a  while now.

I'm sure one of the mods will be along to give you chapter and verse, but in my experience, It's probably a result of the server being overloaded because of the ongoing DDOS attack that started a couple of days ago. It means that at the time your request for the relevant page was received, the server had no capacity to sort it out so shunted you into a virtual waiting room with a helpful(ish) error message.

Just refresh the page once or twice and you should get the page you were looking for.

2 hours ago, Paul J said:

I have been getting this white page with a lot BM text and 500 and snap when changing form one thread to another . Why is this??

Also a tab at top left with the 'scrolling  wheel' slowing up things while browsing before it changes to  the tab with the BM logo enabling access to what I wish to view.  Again, why?  Noticed this for quite a  while now.

See post #19 and onwards. It's a known issue.

• Julien locked this topic