Where can i get some decals other than Hannants?

Harrier/ViperFan

I have been searching the last couple of days on google and not really coming up with any solid finds. I am trying to find a online shop in the UK that does aftermarket decals for US Sherman's and German vehicles for 1944 July onwards. Hannants has let me down, they used to do a whole different range or military decals but they only seem to do these Star decals and there is not a lot for US in France. Any help on where to go for decals would be great.

Oh and please don't say EBAY.

As Mick says, BNA in Oz are very good. Even though they are on the other side of the world to you, their response time is as good as any UK shop.

You could also look at Star Decals which used to be Bison Decals. Another one is Peddinghaus. All three main scales covered by both.

John. 

How many Shermans do you plan to build? 

Hannants has all three of Star Decals sets dealing with US Shermans in Normandy (35-990, 35-989, 35-973), as well as a sheet dealing with Battle of the Bulge (35-C1047).  There are a few other more specific sets I've not bothered to check, and same with Axis (a lot), because it seems you want more choices other than Star Decals?

Another decal manufacture to consider is Echelon http://www.echelonfd.com/

Also Archer Fine Transfers,  but they have few complete sets and deal more with generic subjects which will require some research on your part to cobble things together for a specific vehicle.  https://www.archertransfers.com/

regards,

Jack

Edited by JackG

If you are looking at Austrailian suppliers on e-bay, postage prices are more reasonable when you actually click the product.

In other words, drill through to find the costs.

I haven't tried them, but you could take a look at Peddinghaus decals in Germany - they don't seem to have any agents but do have a web-shop and use ebay.

I've dealt with Ernst Peddinghaus on a few occasions and have found him to be very quick and efficient. If you can't find decals for the vehicle that you want to build, providing that you can supply him with photos or profiles, he will produce them for you and at  reasonable price.

John.