1:8 Volkswagen Beetle

GordonD

Fancy building this?

spacer.png

Described as "a highly-detailed replica of the much-loved 1303 ‘Super’ Cabriolet version. Just like the original car, it features a real fabric drop-top hood, wraparound windscreen, fully independent suspension and front disc brakes – plus VW's iconic rear-mounted, air-cooled flat-four engine."

Only £89.99...

... a month, for twelve months. Is any model worth £1,079.88? Ah, but there's good news. The first pack is forty quid off. A bargain!

• Like 1

I've seen offers similar and you are only sent monthly the components which you paid. so you don't get the entire kit until 12 months out.

not that that would soften the cost of the kit, but with cessation of Beetle production, in 5 years this could be the new Pocher!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm currently doing an 'official custom build' of this kit for DeAgostini, on their Modelspace forum.

Custom paintwork, fabric trimmed interior, carpets, engine upgrades etc. Great fun.

It really is a good kit if you're tempted by it.

Roy.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, roymattblack said:

I'm currently doing an 'official custom build' of this kit for DeAgostini, on their Modelspace forum.

Custom paintwork, fabric trimmed interior, carpets, engine upgrades etc. Great fun.

It really is a good kit if you're tempted by it.

Roy.

I saw that, will be checking in on it. I'd love to fab a hardtop and do a "Love Bug" racer.