This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

A simple diorama for my 1/35 LAV-A2 by Trumpeter, with Black Dog accessories and two Miniart USMC Tank Crew figures. Had originally considered doing it coming up a beach, but the beach sand texture from AK Interactive was...less than impressive. it lacked texture and cracked up, feeling more like an air dry clay in the end. So I re-purposed a Mig Ammo grass mat from another planned build for this one. Still not entirely happy with my lighting setup, especially since it seems to highlight every known scrap of dust that I cannot see with my naked eye ><

Anywho, onto the pics :P

lav1_by_moab23_ddd7yg8-fullview.jpg?toke

lav2_by_moab23_ddd7yqe-pre.jpg?token=eyJ

lav3_by_moab23_ddd7ysc-pre.jpg?token=eyJlav4_by_moab23_ddd7yua-pre.jpg?token=eyJlav5_by_moab23_ddd7yvy-pre.jpg?token=eyJlav5_by_moab23_ddd7yy9-pre.jpg?token=eyJlav6_by_moab23_ddd7z2s-pre.jpg?token=eyJlav7_by_moab23_ddd7z5c-pre.jpg?token=eyJlav8_by_moab23_ddd7z9j-pre.jpg?token=eyJlav7_by_moab23_ddd7zcn-pre.jpg?token=eyJlav8_by_moab23_ddd7zhf-pre.jpg?token=eyJlav9_by_moab23_ddd7zir-pre.jpg?token=eyJlav10_by_moab23_ddd7zma-pre.jpg?token=eylav11_by_moab23_ddd803s-pre.jpg?token=eylav12_by_moab23_ddd807u-pre.jpg?token=ey

Thanks for looking, 

Gaz