1/6 tamiya moto cycle chain

spacer.pngI have put this chain for my 1/6 motocross bike here because its part of a vehicle but very much a little model its self. Very time consuming and didn't realise I had the patience. That said its not finished yet and I'm going to have to do some jigery pokery with the Tamiya 1/6 motocross bike(my build in other topic) to get it to fit and work with the rear wheel. I love all this part of the modeling game we are in

• Like 2

Actually very easy just time consuming so patience and make sure because all the parts look the same that you de sprue them into separate jars. You do get a jig to help put together a small length. I am worried that the kit I bought may not be long enough and it is the proper tamiya detail up kit 

I was thinking of using this chain kit on my 1/6th Yamaha Motocrosser.

I shall keep an eye on this one, if you don't mind.

Cheers,

Alan.

Yeah that's OK. I forgot(well didn't look) before I bought it for the build that I will have to remove the part chain they moulded on the small sprocket. A pain but you know, have you seen my progress so far on the model? What do you think?I am basing it on Hakans world championship bike

Hi Joel,

You are making great progress on the bike. The 'used' (abused?) patina you have so far put on it looks absolutely fabulous.

I was planning to make mine more show-room than raced. Still, Your bike does look great.

Cheers, Alan.

• Thanks 1