UNBOXING! Star Trek USS Enterprise (Discovery version)

2 hours ago, Mick4350 said:

Looks interesting. But I can not find them on the Polar Lights website at all.

Cult Man TV have the Enterprise still on their pre-order list with no definite post full production release date as yet. Of course hopefully they may have released they need to change the box art to show Captain Christopher Pike in the top right insert? Ha,ha.

I'm still baffled why this great new kits are in this scale though, and not all consistent with the Trek scales of the past, IMHO, although the decals are just something else now. Cheers.

https://www.culttvmanshop.com/USS-Enterprise-from-STDiscovery-12500-scale-from-Round-2Polar-Lights--PREORDER-RESERVATION-_p_4713.html

9 hours ago, picard said:

I'm still baffled why this great new kits are in this scale though, and not all consistent with the Trek scales of the past, IMHO, although the decals are just something else now. Cheers.

Because STD(😁), like JJ-Trek, wanted BIGGER and BETTER ships. I wish they had just stayed with the conical dimensions rather than overbloating them.

That 12" mistake had be thinking I'd be buying a few of this one, but I guess I'll still be waiting for the /1000.

• Like 1