This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Gary,

It's great to reminisce isn't it. I have a few really old ones. I may pull out the camera and take a pic or two....I think the oldest one I have is from '80...all the ones from the 60's and 70's are now ghost. 

But I may have a picture of those....see what you started LOL!!!!

BTW..well done on the A-10...one of my favorites and you did it well.

All the Best!

Don 

Nice one mate - it definitely looks better than mine (was a Hasegawa 1/48 Zero) that I built getting back to modeling after 23 years of abstinence.

Hope you gone do some more.

Cheers,

Michael

2 hours ago, DJJunis said:

Gary,

It's great to reminisce isn't it. I have a few really old ones. I may pull out the camera and take a pic or two....I think the oldest one I have is from '80...all the ones from the 60's and 70's are now ghost. 

But I may have a picture of those....see what you started LOL!!!!

BTW..well done on the A-10...one of my favorites and you did it well.

All the Best!

Don 

Thank you Don!  Yeah, I never even thought about photographing this one; it just didn't meet my "expectations"  I guess.  Then, it occurred to me that that was shortsighted.  I should take her picture if just to show myself where and how I started in this great hobby.  By all means, take those pics!  I'm sure everyone here would really enjoy that.   I know I sure would. 😀

1 hour ago, WildeSau75 said:

Nice one mate - it definitely looks better than mine (was a Hasegawa 1/48 Zero) that I built getting back to modeling after 23 years of abstinence.

Hope you gone do some more.

Cheers,

Michael

Thanks so much Michael! 🍺 I've finished nearly 50 models since that old A-10.  But, that was 40 years ago, lol.  Not much of a production run, eh?  I have posted pics of several of those here at BM since joining in early May.  Currently, I've got the Tamiya 1/48 Meteor F.1 well under way and should be putting some paint on that soon.  Of course, I'll be sharing her here when done, for better or worse! 😉

5 hours ago, Gary Brantley said:

Thank you Don!  Yeah, I never even thought about photographing this one; it just didn't meet my "expectations"  I guess.  Then, it occurred to me that that was shortsighted.  I should take her picture if just to show myself where and how I started in this great hobby.  By all means, take those pics!  I'm sure everyone here would really enjoy that.   I know I sure would. 😀

Thanks so much Michael! 🍺 I've finished nearly 50 models since that old A-10.  But, that was 40 years ago, lol.  Not much of a production run, eh?  I have posted pics of several of those here at BM since joining in early May.  Currently, I've got the Tamiya 1/48 Meteor F.1 well under way and should be putting some paint on that soon.  Of course, I'll be sharing her here when done, for better or worse! 😉

Glad to hear you are still on it Gary - keep them coming. I am since months now working on my 1/72 Academy AT-6 Texan but not really getting along.... the canopy masking kills me.... hope one day to finish it.

Cheers,

Michael