Server Existential Crisis

We've had a nice detailed response from Support and they've been diving really deep into things which is good to see :yes:

They think they may have solved the 500 error, and the three locked threads have been explained.  I'm going to forward this on to Invision, as I think they might be interested to hear what they have to say.

Can we have some feedback from you, dear members and let us know whether you're still getting any 500 errors or similar please?  If the answer is no, I'll be very happy :)

• Like 2

Nothing today Mike, although I've not been on much (actually been doing some of that modelling stuff) but I had the "Service unavailable Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request." error message a few times yesterday, and hadn't seen it before.

Keith

On 8/3/2019 at 9:55 AM, FPDPenguin said:

I don't understand why some one would want to attack a modelling forum. 

it was model-makers like us who helped NASA create the illusion of the Apollo missions,  which had the Russians bankrupt themselves in order to try and beat 'us' to the moon. The Russians hold grudges for a very long time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• 3 weeks later...

I`ve just tried to post on Village Photos and find I`m blocked by an issue of security , or lack of .

Does this affect anyone else or is it just my computer ? .

Confused ,

Don .

15 minutes ago, Don149 said:

I`ve just tried to post on Village Photos and find I`m blocked by an issue of security , or lack of .

Does this affect anyone else or is it just my computer ? .

Confused ,

Don .

It is a problem, there’s quite a few including myself affected. Might give flikr a try if it lasts.

13 minutes ago, dogsbody said:

And I just uploaded this to Village.Photos, so no issue here, up on The Backside Of Beyond.

bd3de972-9097-4bca-a698-111a3c9d3709.JPG

Chris

I just checked, and I'm still getting the invalid security certificate message, on both PC and kindle.