1/32 - Fokker F.1/Dr.1 Dreidecker (early & late) by Wingnut Wings - test models+sprues - release in 2020

Homebee

Source: http://www.wingnutwings.com/ww/product?productid=3203

New Wingnut Wings model in development for 2020 to be announced at the IPMS USA National Convention in Chattanooga on 7 August 2019

- ref. 32068 - Fokker F.1/Dr.1  Dreidecker - early

- ref. 32069 - Fokker Dr.1  Dreidecker - late

s7iGLPm.jpg

Source: LINK

Source: https://www.facebook.com/closetmodeler/posts/2570116823012499

67793816-2570117353012446-30052947456530

67642065-2570117043012477-53893029083637

V.P.

MattMemory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee

12 hours ago, Mike said:

I'm still hoping for a 1:96 Falcon X rocket to go with the Revell Saturn V ^_^

Stop sniffing the glue of your models immediately! :drunk:

Have a good weekend Mike.

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, brewerjerry said:

1:32 Halifax ..

Your going to look really smug if you are correct !!

Good call by the way.

Dick

14 hours ago, posh boy said:

as wingnut wings like to do things big my hope is for a caproni ca3 or just a little nieuport 11😀

Check out the 1/32 N11 by CSM - if you put this kit in a WNW box you would never know the difference. It is a superb quality package all round.

Gary

Nevertheless, the CSM Nieuport is superb.  I'm not sure that WNW has all that much design capacity left over, between the Lancaster and the O/400.  Which indicates that a single-seat aircraft is likely.  I could easily see a Viper-powered Se.5a...a new engine sprue is all that is needed.  Although I'd dearly love a Dr.1 or D.VIII.

4 hours ago, HMSLion said:

Nevertheless, the CSM Nieuport is superb.  I'm not sure that WNW has all that much design capacity left over, between the Lancaster and the O/400.  Which indicates that a single-seat aircraft is likely.  I could easily see a Viper-powered Se.5a...a new engine sprue is all that is needed.  Although I'd dearly love a Dr.1 or D.VIII.

I would guess that they have finished most of the significant design work on the Lancaster and O/400 so could have plenty of available capacity.  BE2 variant would be great, but I would also like them to do some very early subjects that were still around at the start of WW1 such as Bristol Boxkite, Farman Sorthorn/Longhorn types.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, redcap said:

Check out the 1/32 N11 by CSM - if you put this kit in a WNW box you would never know the difference. It is a superb quality package all round.

Gary

thanks redcap I got two last year at telford and funnily enough I started the early n17 a couple of weeks ago got most of the cockpit ready,your right it is on par with wnw and log my it continue.😀😀

• Like 2