spacer.pngsuch a great kit. The only real issue is to build and show engine or fit top engine cowl. I shaved away the inside of the cowl and cut a section out which you can see in the top cowl(bottom right) some bits from the outside of the gun holding points and it now fits over the engine. I used mig-ammo paints but their Rlm02 was called on the bottle slate green. I found if I mixed it with their light blue which I used for the underside and up the sides I got the colour I was after.this also helped with the blend of the splinter camouflage which was Rlm71 Dunkelgrun and that mix. Held my breath airbrushing the mottling lol. Exhaust was sprayed with layers of thinned tamiya smoke. Rlm04 was mig-ammo gold yellow and I used AK aluminium pencil for the engine wear 

• Like 7

spacer.pngcowl fitted gun bay cover was cut to fit over guns as well. Kit is Eduard BF109E-3 Profipack 3002 forgot to mention the the undercarriage is seriously unstable but still an excellent kit if you can find them without paying silly money on ebay 

• Like 7

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngcowl fitted gun bay cover was cut to fit over guns as well. Kit is Eduard BF109E-3 Profipack 3002 forgot to mention the the undercarriage is seriously unstable but still an excellent kit if you can find them without paying silly money on ebay 

• Like 12

It came out better than mine Joel. You did a good job on the yellow and the air intake. 

Why is it some colours are areal pain to spray??

Dick

• Thanks 1