spacer.pngbottom end of the forks out as I have some work to do on them but wanted to show lightning decal on the tank lol. This really is my favourite build and is testing my skills with everything new I try. Thanks for the support my friends. 

Joel 

spacer.pngOK, so we have come close to getting ourselves a bike lol, sorry for the time spent but I'm doing things in order with the instructions but changing the things to make it the model I want it to be, I know you all understand. Thanks again my friends 😊

• Like 2

spacer.pngkeen eyed people will notice the bottom of the forks and how I've moded them(is in previous pics) getting so close to the finish line with what has to be my favourite build. Not hard work if you love what you are doing and you have good people giving nice advice (thanks my friends) I've really enjoyed looking into it and changed my mind mid way because all I've seen are the norm white ones. Bob hurricane Hanna didn't ride this year of bike cc wise but it wouldn't stop some body making a replica as ive seen in photos so I think that gives me license to do so in this  build. 

Thanks again 

Joel 

• Like 4

I'm well impressed.

If you ever get the chance to see the work of a guy called Peter Buckingham;  he has the same sort of interests as you but does more vintage stuff you will not be disappointed. I think you can see his work on face book rather than on here.

Dick

Edited by jenko
  • Thanks 1

spacer.pngso I finally got the Yamaha decals from Studio27, worth the wait because I feel it just makes it. Got lucky with my paint work "size wise". I am over the moon how it has turned out I must admit. Thanks again for tips and great support my friends. Will finish and post completed model as soon as possible cheers 

Joel 

• Like 1

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngso only a couple more decals to make, sort the tires out(clean up mould split line) and make the plinth or diorama base and jobs a done. I've been scratching my head about the plinth or diorama setting so any ideas are very much appreciated and can you see anything I may have missed or can change my friends. Many thanks 

Joel spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...