1/32 revell spitfire

This is a great looking spit! There's plenty of help on posting pictures in the forum faq and personally I've not had any problems using flickr (there was some great calamity with photo bucket a few years ago just before I joined). Looking forward to seeing more,  good luck!

• Like 1

That looks really nice. 

But I have to say, probably calling him lazy might be at least unfair, especially now that he explained his lack of knowledge about posting pictures. 

Cheers  

• Like 1

Great looking Spitfire, I do have a thing for them and am fond of the desert scheme, it would be great if you could give us some details on the build, problems, paint etc.

Nice Job

Cheers

Dennis

• Like 1

This kit is the Revell Supermarine MK. IXc 1/32 Spitfire. The paints that were used were my own mix of tamiya to represent what I thought was the closest match for each of the 3 main camouflage colours. My biggest mistake and stupidly I made it to what I thought was the most eye pleasing so it is nowhere near historically accurate. The kit itself was great to build with no real problems apart from a small fit issue at the underside rear wing and fuselage joint. A very nice kit especially for the price