1/72 Mi-24V Hind-E "Mushu"

Finally, it's done - 1/72 Mil Mi-24V Hind-E Akula "White-03" or you can call it "Mushu" due to its funny shark mouth decal on its nose area.

This kit is not too bad, Hobbyboss gave you all the weapons you need, fitting is good - at least you don't need too sanding work when you building it. Even so, there're still fitting problems on this kit which I'll listed below:

- The fitting of engine cowling just right after the intake, I found it's quite hard to get rid of unless you scratch-build its engine and make it open-hatch.

- Area around the small fan right above the engine section: I don't know how but somehow all the fitting problems are around the engine area.

And don't forget to install landing gears first before you glue the big landing gear doors unless you prefer to install the doors afterward.

No rivets for this kit, so I make it with Rosie 0.55mm riveting tool. Everything is OOB except the shark mouth decal.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Thank you for viewing ;)

• Like 29

Great build! 

One thing I'm hesistant to point out - the Mi-24V did not use the AT-2 "Swatter", rather the AT-6 "Spiral" also included in the HB kit.

Cheers,

Andre

• Like 1