Master Pitots; EXCELLENT!

WARDOG

Just wanted to give props to Master and their brass pitots, etc.  They are EXCELLENT!  I have a number of their sets and WILL buy more.  For 1/72nd scale, you have to see them to believe the detail! 

I just purchased an M61A1 Vulcan 20mm cannon and the detail is PHENOMENAL!  I will surely struggle with the small Photo-Etch parts but will still give it a go.  While the Vulcan will be used on my Israeli M163, I also have two M197s for my Israeli Cobra and MARINES Super Cobra and they put the kit parts to SHAME!

Well done, Master!  (Now if you could make some brass helicopter landing skids to help hold up the added resin on the Super Cobra, Kiowa Warrier, etc, now THAT would be special!).

I am not affiliated with or compensated by Master for this review/opinion.

WARDOG

• Like 4

Agreed, their pitot tubes (especially Russian ones with all the vanes) and other items are terrific.  Good point about the landing skids; I hadn't thought of that.

Regards,

Murph

Abolutely a must with nearly every build!

And they dp not break or snap... they bend! (A bit dangerous with small children around though... )

There are alternatives in some cases that work as good. But you can count them easily!

Edited by exdraken

Having resisted the urge to buy any previously, I recently purchased one of the Multi Vane test type probes for an F-16, super stuff and far superior to anything I could produce in styrene.  Probably worth spending a few quid extra on a build for that finishing touch. 

• Like 1

Another endorsement from me for master products as well. They are excellent value and can me made much more scale thickness than can be achieved in plastic without being too fragile.  Often one of the standard aftermarket items I buy when I'm building a kit.