A FINNISH MIG 21 BIS - EDUARD 1/48 SCALE

5 minutes ago, Parabat said:

Absolutely stunning build, very very nice. I could look at the details for hours. Lovely stuff.

Thank you my friend!

Luiz.

Yes, yes, oh my, yes! The ONLY scheme in which to do a Mig-21bis! Very, very nice model! I'm not happy that Eduard is waiting until the very end of the series to release the -bis and -UM in 1/72 scale; they're the only two versions other than the F-13 and the Chengdu J-7 in Pakistani colors and markings that I want to build. (Every time a new 1/72 -bis was released, I would buy it and be very disappointed.) BTW, I totally agree with all of the comments about the cockpit!

Mike

Edited by 72modeler
corrected spelling

20 hours ago, Beazer said:

I like the helmet detail.  It’s the little things right.  Did it come with the kit?

This helmet comes with an upgrade resin set from Eduard, too.

Best!

Luiz.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vultures1 said:

Stunning work indeed - well done.  Looks great in the Finnish scheme

Thank you!

Luiz 

Another excellent bird. First time I have seen a Finnish version of this plane.  I looked at getting an RC one for a long time, but managed to resist in the end which is unusual for me. Looks like you double masked that canopy.  That must have been a pain.

Wow!! Superb build and finish!! Well done!

This is one of my favourite MiG-21 schemes and I actually built an Eduard Finnish MiG-21bis... in 1:144 scale! I'll post it soon.

Cheers

Miguel