Scania series 2 and 3 molded tinplate trucks in 1:25 scale

busnproplinerfan, thank you.

Tinplate is not that hard to find in small quantity, though a little expensive, I think.

Yes, the tinplate is pressed in several parts. I try to make the attatchments exactly where they are in the real vehicle.

One picture of a Scania R 113 from the same build.

spacer.png

JeroenS, thank you for your reply. I am sorry that you had problem to load the pictures.

I am posting the link to the website where the pictures are hosted: https://www.oficinaaberta.com.br/projetos/proj_admt/proj_005/proj_005_en.asp

• Like 2

Wow, gorgeous trucks! Like Pete said, very impressive! The tin plate gives them a very realistic look. I love the Scania Torpedo trucks, I have a T143H which is next up in line to build (I'm still looking for reference on chassis wiring and plumbing). I'm going to read the reference site you posted in your build. 

• Like 1

Pete in Lincs,

Thank you very much.

JeroenS,

Thank you very much.

Scania 143H is a great truck. In my builds, I did not have gone too far in the details such as wiring and plumbing. Maybe, it is time for me to begin doing so.

busnproplinerfan,

Thank you very much.

The panels are soldered with a 60W soldering iron and 1mm solder wire. About the dings, it is a very good idea.

Vince1159,

bhouse,

Thank you very much for your interest in the topic.

I am sorry that you can't see the pictures. Maybe there must be some incompatibility between the page code and the browser you use. At the moment, I have no idea about what to do so that you can see the pictures. Anyway, I am posting the link to the main page of the website: https://www.oficinaaberta.com.br

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, IvanGouveia said:

Thank you very much for your interest in the topic.

I am sorry that you can't see the pictures. Maybe there must be some incompatibility between the page code and the browser you use. 

I've tried using Android/Google on my phone and Win 10 pc running Firefox, Chrome and Edge. None of them will display the photos - I see the flashing grey boxes.

I also can't get through to the main page of the website. I tried it on downforeveryone and that says that the site is down.

Any ideas @Mike ?

Baffled!

Brian

2 hours ago, bhouse said:

Any ideas @Mike ?

Maybe I'm late to the party and the site is back up, but after a bit of grey-box syndrome, they all loaded.  Tin plate? My mind boggles.  Superior skills :worthy:

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, bhouse said:

Some IP sorcery at work here I suspect.

Dunno. I've just had another look from my tablet and they're still a bit slow. They do turn up eventually though.

Hello,

I am sorry for the troubles people had trying to see the pictures that I posted. I thought about filters in European routers or some other kind of priorities rule. I thank people for the interest in the topic and hope things had got normal.

I am posting one more picture of a model with the high roof cab

spacer.png