As a result of the close-down of the UK by the British Government last night, we have made all the Buy/Sell areas read-only until we open back up again, so please have a look at the announcement linked here.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Bill.B

Starwars Snowspeeder

Having visited my local Hobbycraft recently I found they’d stocked up with a bunch of Starwars kits so for a measly £6 I thought I’d dip my feet into the world of SciFi. This kit is the Level 3 version of the Snowspeeder, not the click together series 1. It went together really easily and was a fun build. The colours aren’t probably 100% accurate, but who cares, it’s just a bit of fun! 

48355380217_684b982267_b.jpg

48355380192_71e66050b6_b.jpg

48355380182_7641203d78_b.jpg

48355253921_22113f0c77_b.jpg

Ah, spot the deliberate mistake...I forgot to remove the masking tape off the rear window! 😁

Edited by Bill.B
Mistake spotted.

This is the same kit as the snap together kit. The same plastic is sold in 3 packages in hobbycraft, £5 for the bag version with stickers, £6 in a box with transfers and £13 with 3 paints, some glue and a double ended brush. Looks like you've done a good job of it.