Sorry to hear about the loss of Martin the Pug Dennis. We're in a similar boat after losing out Staffie of 13 years at the end of Jan. I still keep seeing her shadow out of the corner of my eye weeks later, but time definitely heals and we're coping ok. I can see photos of her now and smile, rather than get a lump in my throat. People told us the first two weeks are the worst ... I hope you're doing OK. We'll get another pup, probably a rescue, in the not too distant. House seems very empty with a mutt around.

Glad you're back in the saddle modeling. I found it helped me a lot.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Quiet Mike said:

Sorry to hear about the loss of Martin the Pug Dennis. We're in a similar boat after losing out Staffie of 13 years at the end of Jan. I still keep seeing her shadow out of the corner of my eye weeks later,

My condolences for your loss. Yes we’re getting better I'm not losing it every-time i see something that reminded me of him. And we’re talking now about the next one. Probably be late summer or fall though before we can get our next fur baby. We have some traveling to do before then. 

Hello everyone... Well with just two antennas and the boarding step to do I'm calling this Pips build finished. Just Two Fw’s to go the A2 & A8 and Four Messerschmitt’s also. The Two Emils and two Friedrich’s. 
EJJlePZ.jpg

0pBQwLv.jpg

OQJGTp0.jpg

Questions, comments, and or thoughts. A link to the RFI. 

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235068981-a-dora-for-pips/

Dennis

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...