David Hedison RIP

Another link to my childhhod/teen years gone. I remember watching 'Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea' after getting home from school. I seem to think it was on a Friday. 

just found out. another from the Irwin Allen stable to shuffle off his mortal coil.  Another link to my childhood after school in front of the black and white telly, gone.

11 hours ago, Mr T said:

Another link to my childhhod/teen years gone. I remember watching 'Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea' after getting home from school. I seem to think it was on a Friday. 

Its on every week on METV classic TV network here in Chicago. I think if memory serves correctly its on Saturday night/sunday morning. Ive watched quite a few episodes since its been on the channel. Sorry to hear the man died. 

Dennis

On 23/07/2019 at 07:15, Mr T said:

VttBotS (Tv series) only ever aired on the ITV network, the regions back in the '60s were automonous back then and the air dates would have varied region to region, for yours truly it was late Saturday tea time.

Edited by The Tomohawk Kid

I lived in Nottingham at the time and I think our region was ATV. I am pretty sure it was on about 5.00pm and it must have been about 1967-8. I do remember that there was some weird plots. Also there was the Aurora(?) kit of sub and the Flying Sub around, although I was never bothered about them being already a 1/72nd aircraft  fan with a bit of Airfix armour. 

Edited by Mr T