Trumpeter 1/72 SU-24M Fencer D (Picture heavy)

Hi everyone, now I've sorted out my photo sharing issues I'm pleased to share my build from earlier this year.

This is the Trumpeter Su-24M Fencer D in 1/72 scale. Truly a great kit and one of Trumpeters best 1/72 kits.

Kit is painted in Tamiya X-2 semi gloss white for the undersides, a 60/40 mix of GSI 308 and 317, Matt white used on radom. Master pitot tube and eduard etched for the interior and undercarriage doors. 

The was a personal build which found itself in a magazine so needed to keep the photos until the review had been published for a while. 

I'm still learning to take photos and what backgrounds work best so apologies if photos are a little poor

CL3ErwtxRJY_bc6_iok5FBKNvPLp-l-Pep8JmblQ

8W50_DwL35ObP_GZCD46cYleTvo6RfnMUkZIgiCL

cUTyGZN2dMk-Rq4PeoYkDpfF994kdnTwVys6-Of8

iK4vY2R_ti8zD_pPt2rTAEvvBTDNz3hBgJsPlgol

lRfZdTHm63YMhjdBLoM9AaFSJKPL3MS2NnHxRIE-

1QXnXF73QorPjKWDp1K4gZndhxL-fIxtCUm1TKD3

rR_A9mOFoKJ0yl2f3XAzulh-c0gjNZmRIcU9Tw2o

-vzwStKGLS3lZRKtao9J3zTVwfjO2sKmBVbzEVP0

• Like 31

A really beautiful looking build!  Excellent assembly and paint job.

As far as photos, I think the first two with the grey and white backgrounds show off the plane best.  The one's with the black backgrounds seem a bit dark and its harder to appreciate the finer details.

Edited by mdauben

On 7/25/2019 at 8:41 PM, NazarovVladimir said:

spacer.png

Interesting points there, In my case I looked around for some references, the payload I copied from two other build kit online but thats for point that out as I can change the payload